Call Us Anytime

We’re available 24 hours / 7 days a week

(305) 937-0191

Call Us For Free Consultation

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

YouTube

Search

injury Tag

CRPS and Medical Negligence: is There a Link?

What is the link between Medical Negligence and CRPS (formerly RSD)? Shaked Law Firm explains Medical Negligence resulting in CRPS.

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome  affects every victim who suffers from it differently. Although no less painfully. Doctors estimate that 90% of those with a diagnosis of CRPS suffer from Type I (without visualized nerve injury). The remaining 10% of victims of this suicide-inducing disease suffer from Type II (with a determinable nerve injury)....

Continue reading

Does Disfigurement Contribute to Pain and Suffering?

Does Disfigurement Contribute to Pain and Suffering?

After a traumatic accident in which a person falls victim to disfigurement, many fall prey to the mental anguish that follows. When an injured victim undergoes physical changes due to an accident for which they were not at-fault, the mental pain they must endure throughout their recovery, and often for the rest of their lives, cannot have a dollar amount placed upon it. However, they are entitled to compensation regardless, and should receive the maximum amount allowed by law....

Continue reading

What is Disc Herniation, Back, and Spine Injury?

Within this Shaked Law Firm article we'll provide the information necessary to fully understand the painful reality of disc herniation

A painful injury that's less frequently discussed, but causes a great deal of pain for those affected (either due to accident, medical malpractice, or trauma), is what's known as a herniated disk injury. Within this Shaked Law Resource article we'll provide the information you need to fully understand the painful reality of herniated disks and several other back and spine injuries, as well as the lengths an accident victim may have to go to achieve pain relief....

Continue reading

How Does Amputation Affect Quality of Life?

When something as drastic as an amputation occurs after an accident, a victim may feel that their life has changed for the worst. They may also experience any number of setbacks physically. These setbacks are not linear, and can occur at any time during recovery. The impact of losing a limb can also occur mentally. Victims may feel at peace at one moment, but suffer horrific flashbacks to the accident or the operating room the next. This is the nature of what's known as "medical PTSD" and often occurs alongside amputation injuries....

Continue reading