Call Us Anytime

We’re available 24 hours / 7 days a week

(305) 937-0191

Call Us For Free Consultation

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

YouTube

Search

CRPS Tag

Florida Auto Accident Injuries: CRPS, Whiplash?

There are a wide range of injuries after auto accidents. Shaked Law Firm provides an explanation of the most common auto accident injuries including CRPS.

After suffering injuries in an auto accident, injuries can be severe. No matter the injuries resulting from an auto accident, pain and suffering ensues. What happens after a sustaining injuries in a Florida auto accident? After a car accident, a victim should receive treatment on the scene. Then, if injuries are severe, victims receive medical attention at an ER. Hospitals triage injuries: internal bleeding, Spinal Cord Injury, TBI, broken bones. Normally, injuries receive treatment in order of severity. After a car accident, the hospital will most likely keep a patient overnight for observation. This allows complications that can arise to receive treatment...

Continue reading

How Do Patients Achieve CRPS Diagnosis After Accident?

This Shaked Law Firm Blog article on CRPS (formerly RSD) delves into achieving a diagnosis and managing expectations of prognosis in CRPS patients.

CRPS (formerly RSD) affects every patient differently. It’s estimated that 90% of those with a CRPS diagnosis suffer from Type I. The remaining 10% of patients suffer from Type II. What is a reasonable prognosis for CRPS patients? This Shaked Law Firm Blog article on CRPS (formerly RSD) delves into achieving a diagnosis and managing expectations of prognosis in CRPS patients. At the end of this article, the audience will find links to further reading on CRPS via the Shaked Law Firm Blog. How is an accurate CRPS diagnosis made? It's difficult, but not impossible for those suffering symptoms of CRPS to receive an accurate...

Continue reading

CRPS and Medical Negligence: is There a Link?

What is the link between Medical Negligence and CRPS (formerly RSD)? Shaked Law Firm explains Medical Negligence resulting in CRPS.

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome  affects every victim who suffers from it differently. Although no less painfully. Doctors estimate that 90% of those with a diagnosis of CRPS suffer from Type I (without visualized nerve injury). The remaining 10% of victims of this suicide-inducing disease suffer from Type II (with a determinable nerve injury)....

Continue reading

What is CRPS Diagnosis After Accident?

This Shaked Law Firm article touches on both the legal and medical sides of a CRPS (formerly RSD) diagnosis after an accident with injuries.

CRPS (formerly RSD, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) affects every patient differently. Statistics show 90% of those with a CRPS diagnosis suffer from Type I. The remaining 10% of patients suffer from Type II. We always stress that those suffering a CRPS (formerly RSD) diagnosis should consult with a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. CRPS victims may have grounds for litigation when their diagnosis is a direct result of an accident. This can be an auto accident, a motorcycle accident, a workplace accident, or any other accident resulting from the negligence of another. This Shaked Law Firm article touches on both the legal and...

Continue reading