Call Us Anytime

We’re available 24 hours / 7 days a week

(305) 937-0191

Call Us For Free Consultation

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

YouTube

Search
 

Shaked Law Blog

Stay Up To Date - Sign Up Today
Shaked Law Firm > Shaked Law Blog (Page 13)

What is a CRPS Diagnosis After An Accident?

This Shaked Law Firm article touches on both the legal and medical sides of a CRPS (formerly RSD) diagnosis after an accident with injuries.

CRPS (formerly RSD, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) affects every patient differently. Statistics show 90% of those with a CRPS diagnosis suffer from Type I. The remaining 10% of patients suffer from Type II. We always stress that those suffering a CRPS (formerly RSD) diagnosis should consult with a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. CRPS victims may have grounds for litigation when their diagnosis is a direct result of an accident. This can be an auto accident, a motorcycle accident, a workplace accident, or any other accident resulting from the negligence of another. This Shaked Law Firm article touches on both the legal and...

Continue reading

What Does CRPS After Accident Really Mean?

This Shaked Law Firm article is a guide to help patients facing the pain and suffering of a CRPS diagnosis

A CRPS diagnosis can be a relief to many people. Now, that sounds impossible, right? How is possible to feel relief receiving a diagnosis? The answer is simple. Knowing pain and suffering is real, valid, and lending a name it, is a relief. Despite the relief a CRPS (formerly RSD) diagnosis may bring to a patient's mental state temporarily, the toll chronic pain takes on the mental health of a patient is immeasurable. Living with CRPS, a disease those suffering from it call "the suicide disease", is an endless nightmare of dead ends. The lack of "real" treatment available to CRPS...

Continue reading

What is Mental Anguish in a Personal Injury Case?

Mental anguish poses as much risk as physical pain and injury. Shaked Law Firm explains the legal side of mental health recovery post accident.

Mental anguish is just as serious as physical injuries! When accident results in a physical injury to the victim, the first step to recovery is medical stabilization. Medically stabilizing the victim after a serious car, motorcycle, or other accident should be top priority. The medical side is the focus until the patient is well enough to transition home from the hospital. Once a victim is stable medically, it becomes easy to paint the picture of quality of life. However, this is a common mistake....

Continue reading

What Can A Personal Injury Law Firm Do For Me?

How Do I Choose the Right Personal Injury Law Firm?

When it comes to choosing the right Personal Injury Law Firm, the Statute of Limitations matters. No matter how exceptional the Firm, if a victim exceeds the Statute of Limitations, the case will not proceed. This is why the best Personal Injury law firms don't waste time. A great law firm will get the entire team working on Discovery, and obtaining "the book" of the client's life from the first day. After consultation, a great lawyer gets to work. In a follow up to April's How Do I Choose the Right Personal Injury Law Firm? Shaked Law Firm explains the importance...

Continue reading